Thursday, December 12, 2013

Welcome

Welcome!

Cooking started as a survival mechanism early in my life. Let's just say that my childhood memories included spam on English muffin and tuna casserole. Once setting out on my own into the world, it was cook or starve.

My passion began while spending most of the early 1980's hitchhiking across the United States, followed by living in Manhattan and the privilege of working for a major US carrier and traveling across Europe. The exposure to such diverse flavors, elements and passions were priceless.

Today, I am a small kitchen chef with an inspiring mission to create a healthy, flavorful experience for our dinner theater guests. Our service must be outstanding, well coordinated and promptly concluded prior to show time. Simply, it is like many homes in America only a larger stage. 

Through my experiences and travels along with inspirations from the internet, numerous publications, recognized chefs and enjoyment of affordable cuisine, I truly enjoy preparing a good meal whether home or for our guests.

I have included for a few ideas for your kitchen. I strive to maintain the balance of quality and simplicity while pantry and budget friendly. Feel free to comment, offer suggestions and pass along your creations.



Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment